|Manufacturing Method:Compound Fertilizer
||Type:High Nitrogen and High Phosphorus Compound Fertilizer
|Transport Package:9.9kg, 25kg, 50kg PP Bags, Jumbo Bags and Bulk
||Specification:55%, 58%, 60%, 73%
Description of Ammonium chloride
Colorless crystal or white crystal powder. Odorless, taste salty cool.
It dissolves in water easily, in glycerin and little solve in alcohol,not solve in
acetone and aether.
Molecular formula: NH4CL
CAS NO.: 12125-02-9
Purity:99.5%MIN industry grade
Storage of Ammonium chloride
1) Store in a cool, dry and ventilated house away from moisture
2) Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances
3) Prevent the material from rain and insolation
4) Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage
5) In the event of a fire, use water, soil or carbon dioxide fire-extinguishing media
Buy Ammonium Chloride Supplier/Distributor | Connection
Synonyms: Salmiac, Sal Ammoniac, Sal Armagnac, Nushadir Salt, Salt Armoniack. Product Description: Ammonium Chloride is an odorless white inorganic
Buy products related to ammonium chloride products and see what customers say about ammonium chloride products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY
Ammonium Chloride - Caprine Supply
Ammonium Chloride is available to buy in increments of 1. Product Details. Used by many producers to prevent urinary calculi that occur frequently in castrated
Ammonium Chloride - NH4Cl - 5 Pounds
Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Ammonium Chloride - NH4Cl - 5 Pounds at Walmart.com
Alpha Chemicals Ammonium Chloride - NH4Cl ...
Verified Purchase. Just 1/4 teaspoon for my 36 gallon shot my ammonia levels to about 5ppm! Much cheaper than the other ammonium chloride powders
where do you buy your ammonium chloride? | Welcome to the
Where do you buy your ammonium chloride? Should I give fruit fresh or vitamin c until I get my hands on some? Lastly, I read they should never
Ammonium chloride, 30 g - Home Science Tools
This 30 g bottle of Ammonium Chloride is in granular form. Use this small-quantity chemical for exciting home chemistry experiments or classroom demos!
Ammonium Chloride, 500g for sale. Buy from The Science
Ammonium Chloride (AKA Sal Ammoniac) is often used in the recovery process of platinum metal (Pt) from catalytic converters. It is combined with water and
Ammonium chloride - where to get it? | The Goat Spot - Your
Aug 30, 2013 - I've checked all my local feed stores that I know of. Where can I go the buy ammonium chloride and where is it cheapest? Has anyone else had
- Method for preparing chlorinated polyethylene suitable for The CPE is prepared by chlorinating high density polyethylene at temperatures below 90 *C. The blends are said to have good transparency and impact strength. 9 pages Chlorinated Polyethylene...
- Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang — Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a polymer made by replacing H2 molecules in high density-(C2H4)n with chloride ions. CPE elastomers are made from a high Chlorinated Polyethylene...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. 4.5: Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE, CM) | Engineering360base...