|Manufacturing Method:Blending Fertilizer
||Type:High Nitrogen and High Phosphorus Compound Fertilizer
||Transport Package:PP Bag
|Specification:appearance: Dark blrown granular/pellet
The raw materials to make fertilizer :
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran,etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter (PL) and animal waste(AW),such as,Slaughterhouse Waste,Fish Market,Urine and dung of cattle,Pigs,Sheep,Chicken, Ducks, Geese,Goat.etc.
3.Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, bones, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, the sewer, etc.
Supply various nitrogens with different sources according to the crops need
By using most particular formulas and in scientific fertilization methods
Provide local services like soils test by local agencies
Different formulations to meet different needs of growing crops for nutrients
Poultry manure fermenting system｜Products Poultry
The Hosoya Manure Fermenting and Drying System allows you to maximize ... F-1 system treats large quantity of manure and changes them to organic fertilizer
Chicken Manure - Compost Turners
As we all know, Chicken manure is a kind of high quality organic fertilizer rich in ... During the aerobic fermentation process, the organic materials produce
How to Compost Chicken Manure｜Chicken Manure as
Nov 9, 2018 - Chicken manure is a high-grade organic fertilizer. ... technology, households are willing to compost and ferment daily waste themselves
CN102898194B - Processing method for fermented chicken
The present invention provides a fermented chicken manure processing method and the obtained organic fertilizer. First, the original EM and bran mixed
Chicken Manure Composting System | Static & Dynamic
Jump to Static compost fermentation - This composting fermentation is a traditional ... Finally, you can get fermentation organic chicken manure fertilizer
Fermented Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer - Alibaba
1331 products - Alibaba.com offers 1331 fermented chicken manure organic fertilizer products. About 12% of these are organic fertilizer, 9% are granulators, and
Screening of Fermentation Starters for Organic Fertilizer
Sep 1, 2017 - The fermentation of fresh chicken manure was completed within 20 days, ... factory for composting chicken manure into organic fertilizer
How to Process Chicken Manure into Organic Fertilizer
Aug 26, 2017 - Chicken manure contains high nitrogen, a good amount of ... the fermentation process), control chicken manure compost temperature and
Chicken waste processing | Chicken manure organic fertilizer
Making compost heaps to stack chicken manure: You can pile chicken manure and auxiliary materials together in long rows or in fermentation grooves. You can
How To Composting Chicken Manure - PANGOO
Jun 1, 2017 - Chicken manure fertilizer is very high in nitrogen and also contains a .... The fermented chicken manure can be used as bio-organic fertilizer in
- Method for preparing chlorinated polyethylene suitable for The CPE is prepared by chlorinating high density polyethylene at temperatures below 90 *C. The blends are said to have good transparency and impact strength. 9 pages Chlorinated Polyethylene...
- Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang — Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a polymer made by replacing H2 molecules in high density-(C2H4)n with chloride ions. CPE elastomers are made from a high Chlorinated Polyethylene...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. 4.5: Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE, CM) | Engineering360base...