|Grade Standard:Industrial Grade
|Usage:Fertilizer, Snow Melting, Ice Removal
||Transport Package:PP Bag Jumbo Bag
|Specification:46% Calcium chloride
The common inorganic micronutrients fertilizer which exists as anion and cation, easy dissociation, to form insoluble matters, and difficultly been absorbed by plants, the micronutrients was chelated by amino acids and make inorganic element become into organic element. The trace elements (copper, iron, zinc, manganese, boron, magnesium) are fundamental for the development of cultivations as make the vegetal metabolism more active and reduce the plant sensitivity on diseases and climatic and environmental adversities. The trace elements are also involved by different ways in all main metabolic precesses of plants, such as chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, blossom, fruits setting and ripening. This product absorbed quickly, no residue, changing the soil structure, soil structure adjustment, promoting plants production.
- A source of multiple nutrients and micro-nutrients.
- Makes soil nutrients more available to vegetables and promotes symbiotic nitrogen fixation.
- Significantly inhibits root rot and strengthens root systems.
- Ameliorates soil ad extends soil fertility.
- Effectively solubilizes base fertilizers and reduces the effects of salt in the soil.
- Reduces insect infestation and reduces the need for pesticides.
- Quickly activates plant immune systems and enhances decease resistance.
Company Profile | Daito Fertilizer Co., Ltd
We are making earth friendly and human friendly organic fertilizer. ... Japan must contend with a growing number of factors. that threaten agriculture, including
Microbial Fertilizers in Japan
Oct 1, 1996 - This Bulletin discusses microbial products in Japan, where they are used on many farms, particularly by organic farmers who hope that these
Japanese Organic Fertilizer
365 products - Alibaba.com offers 365 japanese organic fertilizer products. About 57% of these are organic fertilizer, 1% are compound fertilizer, and 1% are
JAPANESE ORGANIC FERTILIZER ENGLISH
Therefore, our company AIDI SHOUZI using the original technology, offers Japanese organic fertilizers, which made of plant seeds, bird droppings, crab's shell
Fertilizer - Soil & Fertilizers - Gardening & Agriculture
Results 1 - 60 of 1884 - Shop Japan health beauty development .... 3 liquid shoot growth and flowering of promoting organic fertilizer and hydroponic cultivation in
Liquid Fertilizer | NAKAMURA TSUKIITA INC
An organic fertilizer, the purchase of the lactic acid bacterium paste liquid ... Liquid fertilizer | Orgainc | Organic fertilizer | Laver | Seaweed | Japan | Japanese
Fertilizers, pesticides: Japan - Search Result - Business
Matches 1 - 20 of 63 - Fertilizers, pesticides: Japan. ... Chicken Manure Pellets (For Japan only) .... Fermented Poultry Manure Organic Fertilizer (For Asia Only)
Japanese Organic Fertilizer - Fairway Agriculture
Our company offers Japanese organic fertilizer that produced from chicken manure after a high-tech processing. This eliminates hazardous substances and
Welcome to Biogold Web!! organic fertilizer ::: Biogold History :::
Biogold Series consist of full range of organic fertilizers and growth ... Mr. Kyuzo Murata*2, who was the number one Bonsai technician in Japan at that time and
- Method for preparing chlorinated polyethylene suitable for The CPE is prepared by chlorinating high density polyethylene at temperatures below 90 *C. The blends are said to have good transparency and impact strength. 9 pages Chlorinated Polyethylene...
- Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang — Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a polymer made by replacing H2 molecules in high density-(C2H4)n with chloride ions. CPE elastomers are made from a high Chlorinated Polyethylene...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. 4.5: Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE, CM) | Engineering360base...